[Loch-soilleir] Another class at King's College

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Tue May 29 09:50:44 PDT 2012

Yes, yes...  I know... it's me again... But this is a different class...
smile...

Beginning Bobbin Lace

*LIMIT*: 5

*FEE*: $5

This is a 2 hour class that will cover a very short history of period
bobbin lace; how to do a cross and a twist, the different stitches that you
can do with the two throws and how to read a pattern from a period source.  We
will also talk about making your own pillow as well as wind some bobbins.

My main goal is to give you a chance to see if you like making lace this
way before investing much money in it.

*NOTE*: If you have a portable Ott Light it would be useful for this class.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  No prior knowledge is needed
for this class.  However, if you have taken my class before and have your
own supplies please contact me.... we are doing a different pattern this
time.

Delphina