[Loch-soilleir] A & S ??? What have YOU been up to??

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 15:18:48 PDT 2012

Getting ready for Lochtoberfest.  I entered some tablet weaving in A&S at
the Battle of Ethandune and entered some German bobbin lace at Seawinds
Defender last weekend.  I am working on some new armor for Etienne and garb
for Daniel and me.  As always reading on early musical notation, practice
recorder, learning new songs and making lace.

Daniel is making arrows and has a design in mind for an event box.  He is
also researching archery and persona ideas.

A&S at Hobby Lobby was Oct 12th and we had 10 people come by.  several
working on different types of research.  Weaving (lucet and pickup) and
sewing were done.

Delphina