[Loch-soilleir] BAM Food Group

Neisha Walker-Williams taliagracesca at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:56:38 PST 2012

Hi William!
I'm so sorry - I just became part of the e-mail list and I forget to send out e-mails!   Thank you for reminding me!
The meal plan for BAM is as follows:
Friday Dinner:  Beef Stew & BreadSaturday Breakfast: Eggs, Bacon, & fruitSaturday Dinner:  Chili, cornbread, Fritos, BroccoliSunday Breakfast: Pancakes, sausage, & fruit

We have a sign up sheet for cooking and clean up.  The Stew and Chili are being prepared beforehand so they will only need to be heated.  Meals should be between $5 and $7 per meal.
Let me know if you would like to join in and I'll send you all the info and ask you to pick a meal to help cook or clean up.
Thank you!
Talia