[Loch-soilleir] Loch madrigal group and bardic night

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 13:15:43 PST 2012

We are starting a Madrigal and Bardic Group! We will meet on the 1st and
3rd Thursdays of the month, starting in December, at Etienne and
Bia'shouse in Pearland. We will start at 7
:30.
Contact me or them off list for address information. The first meeting is
Dec. 7th.

Here is the book that we are going to be using after Christmas.  I'm
getting some songs for us to sing at Yule.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Oxford-Book-English-Madrigals/dp/0193436647/
ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352557770&sr=8-1&keywords=Oxford+book
+of+english+madrigals

There is a facebook group and I'll do my best to post anything that goes up
there here for those interested.

Delphina