[Loch-soilleir] Gate and Feast Help

Jennifer Halter jenhalter at att.net
Wed Oct 17 15:21:33 PDT 2012

First I wanted to thank everyone who came to the gate class last night and signed up to work. I still have slots that need to be filled before the event.  I need at least one person from 10:00-12:00 and two or three from 12:00-2:00.  If you would like to help and haven't had the gate class I will give one 15 min before your shift.

On behalf of Krag
Thank you to those who have signed up to help with feast. I am still in need of 3 people to help with feast prep at 5:00 and 4 to help serve at 7.

We look forward to seeing you at the event!!

In service
Lady Hennessey and HL Krag

Sent from my iPhone