[Loch-soilleir] A & S Projects?

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Tue Oct 2 05:32:35 PDT 2012

Am completing the headboard for our camp bed.  Leofric and I made the headboard
after Al and I broke the original and I have done some pyrography on it.  Am
also in the process of making a German dress for Lochtober fest.

 Kathy Cofrin
Baroness Katya

Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines!