[Loch-soilleir] Lochtoberfest is almost upon us!

Virginia Lively vdlively at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 18:29:19 PDT 2012

Thank you to everyone who attended populace last night- it was good seeing so many smiling faces! As Lochtoberfest approaches, please remember that our events are our gift to the Kingdom- if everyone helps out a little, the work load is made much lighter.

I am constantly amazed at the good people and their talents in the Loch! Thank you for all that you do, and I look forward to seeing everyone at Lochtoberfest!