[Loch-soilleir] Herald stuff

Don Halter donaldhalter at att.net
Wed Oct 17 19:36:40 PDT 2012

I would love to work on my name but I don't think I will have time at the event.  I originally researched my name when I joined 16 years ago :-p

It is early period from Ireland

Maybe you can point me in the right direction as I have no idea where to begin (that's why I have let it go for so long)

Thank you for your help,
Hennessey

Sent from my iPhone