[Loch-soilleir] What color is Loch Green?

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 19:05:04 PDT 2012

I guess I didn't explain that well.  What color linen at
http://www.fabrics-store.com/
is Loch Green?  As in what should we order for green?
Maggie

And I found out that it's 10% off a bolt or the sale price.  Then I got a coupon
for 7% off, so 17%.  Not quite as good a deal, but we save on shipping too and
it's still much cheaper than local.

One of the ladies in The Shadowlands used the lightweight white.  She said it
was sheer to the point you have to wear something over it.  That's not appealing
to me.  How does anyone else feel?