[Loch-soilleir] Coastal Grand Baronials is in 17 days!

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 16:45:28 PDT 2013

Greetings Loch Populace!
Coastal Grand Baronial is just around the corner.  Plans are going well, but
your Barony can still use your help.

You could really make someone’s day if you are willing to haul the trailer.
(Tristan and Cael always have to do this.)  Contact his Excellency.

If you are going up Friday in time to help set up the List and their
Excellencies pavilion could you please email me at widow_elspet at yahoo.com.  This
is just for rough planning.

Our gate shifts are filled but Heralds and Marshalls are always needed and
welcome.  (did we mention that we could use help hauling the trailer?)

Friday night is Taco night.  If you would like to eat with Loch Soilleir.  Talia
and I will be making Tacos, beans and rice.  Cost will be split, and should be
minimal.  Come have a relaxing evening before the competition begins. We are
both on the list and FB.

Compete all day Saturday in Chivalric, Rapier, Equestrian and Archery
competitions.  Each Barony will name 4 Champions.  There will be four Grand
Champions.  Scenarios will be posted this week.

Visit the A&S demos, learn, teach or watch.  If you wish to Demo please contact
Delphina de Champeaux.  We could really use more Loch participants.

Hungry?  The Seawinds and Gatesedge are providing Taverns on Saturday. Breakfast
sandwiches, 4 entrée choices for lunch and Fried Chicken dinner.  Fruits and
deserts.

Exact menus will be posted separately.

Why day trip when the Soused Serpent and The Billy Goat Tavern will be open
Saturday night? Tapas style snacks provided by HE William Impromptu dancing and
bardic is expected.

Bring yourself, the family and a friend. Need a ride or want a rider we have
people willing to share rides. Leave the food hassles at home and eat with the
Barony and the Shires.

ACCEPS has discounted pre event pricing.

http://acceps.ansteorra.org/regit/kingdom_event_display.php?kid=1

Beat the heat! Come camping while average temps are still in the 80’s and all
the kids are cool.
Yours in Service
Maggie