[Loch-soilleir] Pictures from Archery and Equestrian practice yesterday

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 06:36:14 PDT 2013

Please use all you want. I would like credit if you can...smile.

If you are in any of the pictures and would like to let the Loch use them
on web pages and newsletters you need to sign a Model release found here:

http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ReleaseModelFillable.pdf

You can fill it out on your computer and email it to Willa and Krag for the
records.  If you fill out one that says any picture you don't have to fill
out another one.

Delphina