[Loch-soilleir] Last day for ACCEPS and food

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 28 20:46:09 PDT 2013

Monday is the last day for ACCEPS to Coastal Grand Baronial.   The event is only
10.00 pre-event pricing and you'll get in faster.

Plus you can reserve with the Gatesedge Tavern with your ACCEPS number.  Between
the two taverns there are 4 adult choices for lunch.  Dinner is only at
Gatesedge and it's Fried Chicken.

If you are going to be onsite Friday night and want to have Tacos, beans and
rice please drop me a note.  Otherwise I might sell the remainder.  Nothing
fancy, beef, soft tacos and the fixings. 2.00 a share.

BTW...check the weather out!  It's going to be a beautiful weekend.  Come
camping while it's cool.

Yours in service,
Maggie