[Loch-soilleir] A&S @ Hobby Lobby PEARLAND

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 09:19:43 PDT 2013

Greetings,

This Friday (Aug.9) we are gathering at Hobby Lobby in Pearland.  (2808
Business Center Drive Pearland, TX 77584 713-436-8379)

We start at 5:00 and end at 7:30.  Come when you can. The theme of this
meeting is weaving... inkle - card - lucet - viking wire - finger weaving.
Nicolla is going to show us how to do a simple 5 loop finger braid. I'll
have the thread you need.

Food afterwards: We haven't been to Freebirds in a while but there is
always Pei Wei... smile. Comments welcome on where/what to eat afterwards.

If you have any books about weaving that you would like to share please
bring them as well.

Thanks
Delphina