[Loch-soilleir] Pottery nights in Stafford

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 12:04:13 PDT 2013

The Barony of Loch Soilleir is having a Pottery Party at the Potter's Place in Stafford Texas.  Fee is 35.00.  They have eight wheels.  All the materials and firing are supplied.  We have two nights. 6pm-9pm  10-1 and 10-18.  If you would like to join us please contact Maggie Hallenberg.  We did this a couple of years ago.  We have the same teacher.  She helps, so last time everyone did get a bowl or pot.   We have room for two more on either night.

SCA family and friends are welcome along with their family and friends.