[Loch-soilleir] Loch Yule - December 21st!

Elena Wyth elenawyth at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 07:23:39 PST 2013

Hello everyone! As the year comes to a close we hope you'll join us for
Loch Yule! On December 21st we'll be celebrating with games, contests, and
friendship (not to mention a potluck feast!) and hope you'll be able to
join us.

You'll be able to find more information on our website:
http://loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/LochYule.html

or on the facebook event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/179026205622439/
?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

For the potluck feast: we are collecting a list of dishes and sides, so if
you have an idea of what you'll be bringing, please let me know and I can
add you to the list! We do ask that you bring a list of ingredients for
your dish, and I will have cards available for this purpose as well.

If you have any questions, comments, requests, or concerns, please feel
free to shoot me a message via email (elenawyth at gmail) text/phone
(409.939.1302)!

Elena Wyth