[Loch-soilleir] A Very Tropical Yule Eve!

Elena Wyth elenawyth at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 09:00:23 PST 2013

It's A Very Tropical Loch Yule eve! Do you have your stocking and stocking
stuffers? Clean feast gear packed and a pot luck dish prepped? Ready for
fun, fellowship, and shenanigans?

We hope to see you tomorrow, December 21st! The event will start around
10am and feast at 6pm. We will have costume, tabletop decoration and desert
competitions, fun games, charter painting and whip cording! Please see the
website (or email me!) if you have any questions or need more information.

-Elena Wyth