[Loch-soilleir] Serpent's Tale Submissions

loch.chronicler loch.chronicler at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 12:57:46 PST 2013

Hello You Slithering Serpentine Citizens!

I will be working on the Serpent's Tale this week (elves in the workshop,
that's it).  Give me something to put in the newsletter!

Officers: send me reports!

Everyone: Send in submissions of any sort!  This can be artwork, movie/book
reviews (stay on topic, please), poetry, prose, articles on ANYTHING having
to do with the SCA, pictures of artwork, etc.  Fighters - a "how to" on
armor maintenance or repair would be great.

Please submit to this address (loch.chronicler at gmail.com).  I may not use
it this time around, but will save it to use in the future.
Here are the release forms:
http://www.sca.org/docs/library.html#releaseforms

Thanks,
Brian