[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War logistical questions

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 13:15:15 PST 2013

I will be bringing my 18' x 20' garage pavilion.  If someone has a 10' x 20' garage pavilion to add on, that would be great.  I will be bringing my grill, 2 camp stoves, a Cajun burner, a couple of big pots, and my normal SCA kitchen supplies.  I will also be bringing all my propane tanks and propane lantern.  I will need one propane tank for my pavilion heater.

Someone will need to bring the tables.  I may have a limited amount of space in my truck/trailer.

William