[Loch-soilleir] Welcome the new Deputy Herald

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 08:27:05 PST 2013

    My apologies, I meant to announce this last night.  Please welcome Emma de
Davyntre as our new deputy herald.

    Emma has started doing digital artwork for our submissions this month. She
has also done the armory consulting for some folks.

    Together we will be working on a Roll of Arms on Facebook.  (The user issue
I had before is solved)  If you have sent your arms I still have them. I won't
be adding more than one a day so you don't get so many postings.
    What?  You don't have a picture of your Arms to send?  Emma is happy to
create one for you digitally.  All you have to do is ask :)

In service to Loch Soilleir,
Maggie