[Loch-soilleir] Gulf Wars Food Group

Neisha Walker-Williams taliagracesca at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 19:43:02 PST 2013

A HUGE thank you to Colleen for creating a Google Excel document that y'all can see and use to sign up!  She will be sending that as soon as a few tweaks are made. When you receive it please look at your schedules, choose 3 time slots for cooking/cleanup, and sign up! It will save automatically and we will be able to see the changes you made.

Thank you for your patience!
Talia