[Loch-soilleir] Gulf Wars!

Neisha Walker-Williams taliagracesca at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 08:29:55 PST 2013

Greetings Populace!

Today is the last day to Pre-Register for Gulf Wars and subsequently send me your information to camp with the Loch!  Remember I need your mundane name, SCA name, registration number, who you are camping with, tent length and width, whether it is mundane or period, and your date of arrival!  You can PM me on Facebook or e-mail me at taliagracesca at hotmail.com . I also need to know whether you would like to be part of the food group.  There will be more details on that later today.

See you at War!

Talia