[Loch-soilleir] Gulf Wars Food Group

Neisha Walker-Williams taliagracesca at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 16:12:53 PST 2013

Not sure what happened to the attachment but here it is again!
Talia

From: taliagracesca at hotmail.com
To: loch-soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:35:54 -0600
Subject: [Loch-soilleir] Gulf Wars Food Group

Good evening!
For those interested in the food group, attached is the menu/sign up sheet for the week. Please check the GW schedule and see when you can sign up to help cook or clean up. Ideally we would like two people per chore so that no one is overwhelmed. If each person takes two or three time slots that should cover it. Also, please let me know which specific meals you will be participating in so that we can plan accordingly!

So far these are the people who are in the group. Let me know if your name is on here and you do not want to participate or if you are not on the list and would like to join!
Talia
Quinn
Tristan
Jay