[Loch-soilleir] Armouring and Fiber Arts Guild

Donald Halter donaldhalter at att.net
Sat Jan 19 08:18:15 PST 2013

Armouring and Fiber Arts guild will be meeting Sunday Jan 27 from 2-6 at Krag
and Hennessey's 3711 Lonniewood Drive Houston Tx 77059.

Persons interested in armouring should email Krag with what they are interested
in (krag at kragaxe.com) and he can put together a list of items needed if your not
sure. In general, persons need their own consumables (drill bits, rivets,
sandpaper, steel, etc.). You will also need eye/ear protection. If your not sure
what you want to do we have lots of books you can look through.

Bring your sewing, spinning, weaving, bobbin lace, or what ever other project
you are working on. If you are sewing you don't need your own machine as I have
several but are welcome to bring your own.

If you don't have a project but are interested in learning or just want to watch
come on out. Experience is not necessary.

3711 Lonniewood Dr
Houston, TX 77059
Show on Google Maps