[Loch-soilleir] guild reports for those who need it to fill out your reports... LOL

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:40:22 PST 2013

Dec. 6th Madrigal (Serpentine Singers) - we had 11 people there and man did
we sound good.  Worked on Yule music for the following Saturday and
actually sang in public at the event. Not bad for a couple of hours of
practice.  We have decided on a book to start with and are planning on
great things.  Willa we meet the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month as
long as Bia is in town.

Dec. 14th A&S @ Hobby Lobby - there were 8 people attending.  Bia and I
worked on some lesson plans for the lucet class that we are going to teach
at Crown and looked over some madrigals for the next meeting.  Willa worked
on some embroidery> Harriette and George painted some award scrolls.
Penolope knitted and Maggie heckled all of us... smile.  Alan also came by
to meet people and get to know everyone.

Onora.... I'm working on my entry for Kingdom A&S... yes you guessed it...
bobbin lace, found some new sources so documentation is being updated (so
excited). Daniel is doing some woodworking.

Delphina