[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War Land Allocation

Neisha Walker-Williams taliagracesca at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 16:37:01 PST 2013

Good evening Loch family, friends, and compatriots!

For those of you who have chosen to camp with us,
congratulations! You are obviously highly intelligent and discerning and we
look forward your company!

In order for us to have adequate space for our lustrous
assemblage I will need the following information:

Last name:

First Name:

SCA Name:

Registration #:

Names of person(s) you are camping with if they are in the
same tent (fill out separate information sheets if you are a family but have
more than one tent):

Tent Length:

Tent Width:

Total Sq Ft (including stakes and ropes):

Arrival Date:

You can PM me on Facebook (Neisha Walker-Williams) or e-mail
me at taliagracesca at hotmail.com

Let’s go to War!  :-D

Talia