[Loch-soilleir] Lochtoberfest Needs You!

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 10:45:10 PDT 2013

On behalf of Talia, event steward of Lochtoberfest 2013:

People of the Loch! As you are aware Lochtoberfest is on the horizon! We
need several volunteers to help with things before, during, and after. If
you are willing to help please let me know via email (
taliagracesca at hotmail.com) or via messenger (FB: Neisha Walker-Williams).
(please, please, please do not tell me in person and expect me to remember!
) Here are some areas we need assistance:

Set up
Take down
Children's activities (does not need to be an all day thing - just an hour
or two)
someone to make sure the port-a-potties have TP and stuff (I will give you
a gazillion HUGS if you will help with this!)

There will be more ways for people to help so if you are willing but unable
to do one of the above mentioned please let me know!

Lochtoberfest is always amazing but only because of the people who help
make it happen! Thank you to those of you who have served before and thank
you to those of you willing to help make this year awesome as well!

Talia