[Loch-soilleir] A&S Day Saturday Aug. 3rd.

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 09:25:41 PDT 2013

A&S Day at the Freeman Branch library (See link below for directions)  is
on the horizon. Aug. 3rd from 10:30-4:30.

Tables will be available for those that want to work on displays for
upcoming A&S events and there are a lot of them in the next 5 months. Also
a good time and place to talk about documentation and judging sheets.
These are not bad words and no one should be afraid of them.

We will have just had Calligraphy and Viking Wire weaving classes the
weekend before and this would be a great time to get back together and show
each other what you have done and/or ask questions.

I will have a bobbin lace pillow set up for anyone who wants to give it a
try. Lucet Looms will be available as well.

This is a non-garb day of art and sciences.

http://www.hcpl.net/location/clear-lake-city-county-freeman-branch-library

Delphina

<http://www.hcpl.net/location/clear-lake-city-county-freeman-branch-library>