[Loch-soilleir] Royal Round Shoot with a feast

Daniel McGowan danieltexas_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 1 17:06:59 PDT 2013

Greetings,

June 9th at Cambria Darkhorse (Robin Daniel) the archers of Loch
Soillier are going to hold a mini revel with a Royal Round Shoot ending
the day.

Practice for the shoot will begin at noon
 as well as the cooking hotdogs and hamburgers.  Delphina and I will
provide the meat but we need to know how many people will be attending.
 If everyone else will please bring the rest of the meal.  Everyone
needs to bring their own drinks.

The Royal Rounds will begin at 2:00 and go as long as needed to
give everyone a chance to shoot. You do not have to have any prior
experience to shoot in a Royal Round.

Davy