[Loch-soilleir] A&S for May

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 04:28:40 PDT 2013

Trying to remember everything that happened in May... wow there was a lot.

Coastal Grand Baronial A&S display was amazing.  I didn't count all the
entries but they were diverse and beautifully made.  We also had a meeting
of the Scribes of Ansteorra with many painting and classes going on through
out the day.  The demos that I remember were Marzapain (excuse the
spelling), costuming, card and inkle weaving, bobbin lace, belt weaving,
lucet, and embroidery.  All the artisans that stopped by had an amazing
amount of fun and laughter.

A&S @ Hobby Lobby:  Yeah  I finally made it back.  Thanks to Willa and Bia
for taking the last two months for me.  We had 7 people in attendance  the
main art was weaving both inkle and lucet (Bia, Amy, Elena, and Sharon).
Isa and Willa were embroidering and I worked on some bobbin lace as well.

We even had some A&S at archery.  Isa brought out her embroidery.

On a personal level:  I've been working on pants for Davy... smile.  Well
actually new cloths for both of us as well as new bobbin lace patterns and
card and inkle weaving. Also researching the fore mentioned as well as
recorders and music education.  Davy is working on moving targets for
archery and researching period arrow making.

Please add what you have been doing.

Delphina