[Loch-soilleir] Summer is here!

Virginia Lively vdlively at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 5 19:57:46 PDT 2013

I hope everyone is having a great June so far! As we get into the summer months, the Barony tends to do more local parties and events. It is wonderful to see people excited about the Loch! Please remember that if you want to do something and are advertising it as the Loch, you need to either bring it up at populace or run it by either the seneschal or Cael and I. Unluckily, liabiltiy has become a huge concern these days. Remember, anything you post should be on our Facebook page and email list as those two forums are our official sites other then our website. If you have any questions, please let us know or contact the officer over the area you are interested in. Our officers are wonderful and open to new ideas.

Thank you for making the Barony the great place it is!  Rhiannon