[Loch-soilleir] Thank you and no Charter painting next week

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 08:01:39 PDT 2013

Thank you Kathy Cofrin, Ruth Wyche, Patricia Draper, Harriotte Robinson and Maherra for coming to charter painting. Jane Gehring Bretz that is 6 total for your report.  Maherra broght a dozen charters she
painted at home so we have a nice stash to turn in at KWHS.  THERE WILL
BE NO CHARTER PAINTING NEXT WEEK.  We will be meeting again the
following week.  Please IM or email if you would like an invite.
Thank you,
Maggie