[Loch-soilleir] OT: Alvin CC jewelry workshops April - May

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 17:26:13 PDT 2013

Hi guys,
I have a friend who teaches metalsmithing/jewelry classes at Alvin Community College, she asked me to share the following Saturday workshop openings.
If interested, let me know and I'll send you the flyer.

Thanks, Hillary
Hi All,
I’m hoping you’ll help me spread the word about my upcoming Saturday Workshops at Alvin Community College. I need about 5 more students to fill out the 6-week class – please forward my flyer to anyone you think might be interested.

Classes Start April 6th
Classes meet Saturdays from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, April 6th through May 11th
Topic:  Mixed Media Techniques for Jewelers and Metalsmiths
ACC’s Jewelry/Art Metals Department is offering the second session of its Saturday Enrichment Workshop focusing on mixed media techniques.  Just like the first session, this workshop will focus on mixed-media processes and alternative materials combined with metal fabrication techniques for jewelry and small object making.

Fee for the 6-week session is $175.  Please see the attached 3-page document for all the details and registration form.
Thanks!
Diane