[Loch-soilleir] Thank you very much

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 12:20:07 PDT 2013

We now have enough donations to pay for the portfolios.  If you have offered to
pitch in please give me 5.00 at populace or charter painting.

There are one or two extra people on the list.  I'll stop you when we get to
30.00. If you wish to contribute anyway, we could use a couple of colors of
paint.

If you wish to be in on the tax free, shipping free, best price.  You have until
Saturday to email me here or FB.  I'm ordering Saturday night. Pay in the same
places.

Thanks so much
Maggie