[Loch-soilleir] Portfolio Order payments

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Sun May 12 16:35:26 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,
Here are the amounts everyone owes for Portfolios.  You can pay me at populace
or Charter Painting.

If you won't be at either mail is 313 Slossen Webster TX 77598
Checks are welcome, it will be easier for me to keep track actually.

The Loch was generous and we have more donations that we need. I ordered 3 for
the Barony so we would have once for completed charters also. (or in case
someone was missed)  Anything extra will be donated to Loch Soillier or turned
down once we have enough.  I'll report the donation here if we make one.
Thank you
Maggie

Harriotte 5
Maggie 19.48