[Loch-soilleir] BAM Food Group

Neisha Walker-Williams taliagracesca at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 8 12:08:32 PST 2013

Hello all! If you are planning on being at BAM and would like to participate in the Loch Food group please let me know. Baron William will be cooking for us!  The menu is linked below. All meals are $4 with the exception of lunch Saturday. That will be free but please still let me know whether you would like to eat so that we can plan accordingly. As usual, you may choose which meals you would like to participate in so please list which meals you, and each family member, would like to partake in. Also, if you have food allergies let us know as soon as possible so that you do not accidentally get poisoned.  All monies will be due to William at BAM. Please bring cash so that he doesn't have to deal with the hassle of depositing checks. (That's me asking - not him!) I look forward to seeing you all there! Talia

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-caUy1VKSHsIF3TrsW8OKn8TAlw3EjolKL_ZVePUpbE/edit?usp=sharing