[Loch-soilleir] Loch Swap and Shop

Donald Halter donaldhalter at att.net
Tue Nov 19 19:26:41 PST 2013

Do you have a closet full of garb you no longer wear, fabric you will never use, SCA items gathering dust in your garage?  Bring them over for the first Loch Swap Meet.   Bring a table to set your items on or let me know if you don't have one and will need table space.
Barter, trade and sell items you no longer want and pick up some new stuff to add to your stash.  Remember one mans trash is another mans treasure. You may post what you are bringing or items you may be looking for. This is not a requirement to participate.

Don't really want anymore stuff in your house. Can't bare to part with any of your treasures, come on out anyway and hang out with friends.

Please don't leave your trash or treasure behind for me when you leave.  If someone doesn't take it you must :-)

We will also have a BBQ provided by Krag and Hennessey.  Bring a side to share with the group.  If you know what you want to bring post it for all to see.  The site is wet and children are welcome.

When: Dec 8 2013 11am

Where: Krag and Hennessey's
3711 Lonniewood Dr
Houston Tx, 77059