[Loch-soilleir] Stargate Scribes Guild - Dec 1st at 5:30-8pm

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 29 12:27:34 PST 2013

Greetings,
Stargate's Scribe's Guild on Sunday's, late afternoon.
Welcome to 2013, guild meetings held the 1st and 3rd Sundays,
from 5:30-8pm, at (HEB's) Central Market Community Room.

DEC 1st - Central Market

Central Market is located centrally in Houston at:
3815 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77027
(Westheimer near Weslayan, inside Loop 610)
(food and drink available in the deli, -
food may not be brought in from outside the store).

!!We will be hosting the guild this Thanksgiving weekend!!

As always - Charter Painting!! -
Let's help the kingdom build up their supplies of charters!
We are in need of Sable Sparrows and Flur's, so lets get painting.

Bring your paint supplies or some loaner items will be provided.
Cheers, Hillary

(If you wish to receive this post directly to you in future,
please let me know to add you to my e-mail group category in future.