[Loch-soilleir] Group Picture at BAM

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Wed Nov 13 22:54:02 PST 2013

I would be very pleased to craft a fine portrait of the Barony of Loch
Soiller for your consumption.  I could even help pose as I've had plenty of
experience posing classes, school, sports teams and even a bunch of drunk
people at class reunions. :)

If you would like to sample my wares, look in the Gallery at
www.cameroncrane.com  or better yet look at the group of real estate agents
at the bottom of the page under "retouching"
http://www.cameroncrane.com/proofs.html   Mouse over the images to see the
before and afters. :)

Lord Phocas
Returning to lurk....