[Loch-soilleir] Madrigal

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 07:06:33 PST 2013

Forwarding from Face Book for Kevin the Vigilant:

Kevin Dorsey <https://www.facebook.com/hearseforhire> I may want to do
this.. however I live in Highlands now (near Baytown still within the loch.
I would be willing to have practices here if anyone would come. I have
plenty of room and would be willing to. Let me know what interests there
are.

Would Baytown be to far for you?  If you are on FB please reply there.  If
not I'll act as go between and let him know (unless he is on this list as
well).

Delphina