[Loch-soilleir] Notes from last night's meeting!

Lauren N LaurMM at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 09:36:38 PST 2013

Talia -

The Loch List does not allow attachments - you might talk to people
individually, or to the acting chronicler about distributing populace notes.

Yours,
Anne
Former Loch V-Scribe

"Þæs ofereode, þisses swa mæg. (That was overcome, so may this be.)" - from
The Deor

If I’ve learned anything from video games, it is that when you meet
enemies, it means that you’re going in the right direction.