[Loch-soilleir] Charter Painting

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 2 19:12:27 PDT 2013

Thank you all so much for supporting charter painting during the short time I have been hosting.  It's been a real pleasure.  Elena Wythe will begin hosting next week. I couldn't be happier to pass it along to someone who is as excited about the art form as she is.  I know that everyone will give her all of the same kind support that you have given me Keep painting for your Kingdom.  See you all at Lochtoberfest.  Bring your Banners!

It's been a pleasure to be at your service,
HL Magdalena von Hallenberg
Loch Soilleir Pursuivant