[Loch-soilleir] Madrigal music for Yule

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 13:24:08 PDT 2013

I went through the music that we had last year and took out all of the ones
that really didn't work.  I also pulled some from the music that Master
Ihon sent me from when he was running the madrigal group in Stargate and
the ones on Bjornsborg and think that this is a good combination.  I hope
that the round "Christmas is Coming" is the right one.  I lost the paper
that Bia copied for me and can't find the round book that I have.
Hennessey please let us know if it's the right one.

Hywel if you don't mind would you print a couple of extra copies for
tomorrow night because I don't have everyone's email address.  If anyone
has Patricia's or Ruth's email addressed please forward this to them.

See everyone tomorrow night at 7:30pm.

Please look at:

1. Christmas is Coming (short round)

2. O Come, O come Emmanuel the last line in parts starting with "Rejoice"
The verses will be spread out to anyone who wants a solo.

3. Boar's Head Carol the refrain on the second page again will be in parts
with the verses to be solos.

4. Deck the Hall parts through out.

5. Pat-a-Pan (if we have time)

I cannot attach the file to this email, if you want a copy of the music
please email me and I'll send it to you.

Thanks,
Delphina