[Loch-soilleir] Lochtoberfest!

Neisha Walker-Williams taliagracesca at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 2 18:05:02 PDT 2013

OOPS!  Sorry!  Please feel free to read and ignore!  We are just making changes to the Lochtoberfest page and that was only supposed to go to Willa!
That said,  I can't wait to see you all there and I hope you visit the page and see the beautiful job she has done and what a fabulous day is planned!
Your frazzled autocrat,
Talia  :-)
http://loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/lochtoberfest.html