[Loch-soilleir] Lochtoberfest Gate Workers Needed

Donald Halter donaldhalter at att.net
Sun Sep 8 20:14:04 PDT 2013

I still have 5 spots to fill. If you are going to Lochtoberfest this weekend please consider picking up a gate shift. We are required to have a minimum number of people at gate.
I still need 2 workers 8-10, 1 for 10-12, and 2 for 12-1. If you need a gate class have no fear I will train you 20 min before your shift.

In service
Hennessey O'Donoghue