[Loch-soilleir] New Minister of Arts and Sciences

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 09:21:58 PDT 2014

Greetings,

Just a reminder that the Loch needs a new Minister of Arts and Sciences
(MoAS). The job of a MoAS is mainly to brag on all the fantastic artisans
in the Loch and what they are doing and teaching.  It's an important job
because in order to keep our not-for-profit status we have to prove that we
teach others.  It is a once a month report and I can help you with it.

Please send your application to Rhi, Cael, Ebi and myself along with a
scan of your membership card and DL.  My email is
southern at moas.ansteorra.org

I remain in service,
HL Delphina
Southern Regional MoAS