[Loch-soilleir] Loch Event gate help needed

Donald Halter donaldhalter at att.net
Sun Apr 27 19:30:56 PDT 2014

Our Loch event is quickly approaching and I would like to thank Baroness Katya and Maggie for signing up to work gate Sat morning.  Unfortunately they are the only kind souls who have volunteered so far.  We are required to have a minimum number of people sit gate for each shift.  I still require  one more person from 8-11 and 3 from 11-2.  If you have not had the gate class or need a refresher I can give it Wed evening or before your shift at site.  Please consider helping your Barony have a successful event.

In Service
Hennessey O'Donoghue