[Loch-soilleir] Gates Edge A&S Workshop/Class/Guild

Dave Bogue big_lug at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 9 11:27:36 PDT 2014

Greetings onto The Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra
My name is Lady Grania O’Mora,
the Minister of Arts and Science for Gates Edge
I will be teaching a Weaving 101
class and have my Looms on-hand.
I will also teach Embroidery for
those interested.
There will be multiple sewing
machines available  for those wanting to
work on a project, or start one. You can come Paint,
Work on a Banner, Largesse,  or just come
be social.
Jo-Ann’s is a SCA friendly
establishment, and there are many Restaurants near-by for either dinner before or after we meet. I
think I heard Rolf mention Chocolate … just saying…..
We will have Coupons for all who
attend in case you see any must have in store purchases.
I hope to see everyone there!
Jo-Ann Fabric
and Craft # 1402
15520 Fm 529