[Loch-soilleir] Laurels Prize Tourney - September 13th

Elena Wyth moas at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 25 07:42:33 PDT 2014

Greetings all!

As you know, Laurels Prize Tourney is coming soon! While many hands make
light work, and I'm sure you're all eager, willing and already signed up
for shifts to work the event - I wanted to remind you that you can and
should show at the event as well!

LPT is open to artisans of every skill and skill type. (Brewing, however,
is a special case that they're working on since the site this year is dry)
Don't let the fact that you've only been working on a skill for a short
while, or don't have a huge display with in-depth research keep you from
showing.

I had a great experience showing last year, and I only had about 3 scrolls
(no research, using mundane materials) to my name. This isn't a competition
or contest - it's the chance to show Ansteorra the work you're doing, and
get some feedback from the peers of our realm. Getting to talk to someone
who is at least as excited about your craft as you are is a wonderful thing!

So please - look at the artsy, science-y, or arts-and-science-y things
you've been doing lately. Consider putting together a display and showing
at our event. Email Mistress Radegund (Kingdom at moas.ansteorra.org) and copy
our autocrats (Lady Hennessey: jenhalter at att,net, Duchess Ebergardis:
orange76501 at yahoo.com) and reserve some table space. I promise you won't
regret it. If you have questions about what you should or shouldn't show,
how to participate, etc - I'm positive they'll be able and willing to help.
I'm also more than willing to answer what questions I can, and find the
answers to those I can't.

YIS,

Lady Elena Wyth

Minister of Arts and Sciences, Loch Soilleir

moas at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org

elena.wyth at gmail.com