[Loch-soilleir] Who wants to be herald?

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 12:31:57 PST 2014

Hey everyone,
My warrant is up this summer.  There is a new process starting with online decision meetings.  Now is a great time to consider becoming the next Herald.

The office is pretty much what you want to put into it.  The more you wish to help others with stuff, the more stuff you can do.  Four reports you fill out online a year. Many people online that will help you.

William and Brian have been doing the voice heraldry because I was not interested while we had such great people.  (Thank you!) However you can learn voice and site too!

Drop me a note if you are interested please.  Applications will be asked for at a later date.

Yours in Service
Maggie