[Loch-soilleir] Pity Party March 15th

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 09:55:19 PST 2014

To the non-traveling populace memebers,

Come join the other poor souls who travel to war only in spirit for a Gulf
War Pity Party on Saturday, March 15, 2014

We will meet in the Community Room of the Clear Lake City-County Freeman
Branch Library, 16616 Diana Lane Houston, Texas 77062 from noon to 4:30 for
fellowship and arts then retire to a nearby restaurant to feast and make up
our own war stories.

If you are on Facebook and did not get an invitation to this event there,
please let me know.

Delphina

PS  The Community Room is the big one down stair to the left as soon as you
go in the main entrance. We are allowed to have snacks and drinks in the
meeting room.